Closing Date: Jan/28/2022
Since 1892, ANDREW SHERET LIMITED has specialized in providing a large inventory of plumbing and heating products to customers in Western Canada. We attribute our continued success and growth to focusing on our customer's needs. This success is accomplished through the dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm of all our team members amongst our 31 branches and 23 showrooms throughout Western Canada. Andrew Sheret Limited offers an energetic and fun work environment, competitive wages and benefits, a pension plan, and various employee training and incentive opportunities. For more information about Andrew Sheret Limited, please visit www.sheret.com.
Our SALMON ARM branch is currently seeing a hard working, experienced, full-time, permanent Counter Supervisor.
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity. Take responsibility, work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you are trusted to make important decisions and lead your team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the counter area
- Train staff on duties for company procedures and safety.
- Establish work schedules and procedure for staff.
- Prepare the branch for inventory count.
- Plan and oversee logistics operations.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company matched Pension Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Shares Program
- Annual Bonus
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Training (on and off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Starting wage $24.60/hr. Wages may be scaled with relevant experience
- 2+ years of counter sales experience, ideally in a similar industry
- Capable of lifting 50lbs minimum
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
- High school diploma
Kick start your future, today! Apply at... https://www.sheret.com/careers
For more information about what we do, please visit www.sheret.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.