Closing Date: Oct/20/2017
About us: Andrew Sheret Limited provides quality and innovative plumbing, heating and waterworks products throughout our 24 locations in BC.
Our Newest Team Member will be:
- Respectful - Treat other people well and understand different opinions.
- Co-operative - Listen to instructions and help coworkers when needed.
- Trustworthy - Do the job well and protect company property and materials.
- Well-organized - Manage time well and plan tasks.
- Computer-savvy - Input basic commands, remember codes, and type quick emails.
- Safety-conscious - Properly lift heavy items and follow safety policies.
If this sounds like you, please read the rest of the ad, and then apply using the contact information below. Please visit our website at Sheret.com for more information.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits (including dental, life, and long term disability insurance).
- One of the best pension plans in our industry.
- Open-minded, supportive management and colleagues.
- Fully-paid clothing, hats, jackets, and toques.
- Improve customer service skills - Interact with staff and customers on a daily basis.
- Get training - Get certified forklift and warehouse training.
- Be in the know - Stay up to date on new products by attending training sessions.
- Learn - Pursue education with a company allowance so you can continue to develop your skills.
- Develop skills - Advance to other roles within the company.
- Have fun - Attend summer/winter staff events so you can get to know the rest of the team.
Working as a Shipper/Receiver is one of the most important roles within Andrew Sheret Limited.
Duties will include:
- Receiving deliveries from branches and suppliers.
- Loading/offloading material from vehicles.
- Completing required shipping/receiving orders.
- Examining shipment contents and comparing with invoices, to verify details.
- Putting away stock/organizing bins and shelves.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse/yard.
The minimum starting salary is $2560/month. Wage is negotiable based on previous experience.
If you want to join our team, please email your resume and cover letter to Mike.Thiery@sheret.com by Friday, October 20th, 2017.
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.