Warehouse and/or Counter Sales Person
Closing Date: Jun/01/2018
Since 1892, ANDREW SHERET LIMITED has specialized in providing a large inventory of plumbing and heating products to the hardworking trade. We attribute our continued success and growth to focusing on our customer's needs. This is accomplished by means of the dedication, knowledge and industriousness of all our team members amongst our 24 branches and 21 showrooms throughout BC.
Our BURNABY branch is currently seeking a Warehouse/Counter Sales Person. Don't miss this opportunity to launch a fun and rewarding career with numerous avenues of advancement throughout our organization. Join our team and become one of our greatest assets!
- Shipping/Receiving products
- Be respectful and professional at all times
- Scheduling & pulling orders
- Inspect & verify incoming/outgoing shipments and documentation
- Load/off-load vehicles
- Co-ordinate freight pickups and drop offs
- Put away/organize stock
- Readily assist other departments
- Be a “Problem-Solver”
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company matched Pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Shares Program
- Annual Bonus
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Training (on & off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Start at $15.63 to $20.88/hr, dependent on prior experience.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Capable of lifting 50lbs minimum
- Valid driver's license
- Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday
- Warehouse/Retail experience
- Familiar with the industry and/or products
Kick start your future, today! Apply at... https://www.sheret.com/job_application by Friday, June 1st, 2018.
Or drop off in person to:
WHERE: Andrew Sheret Limited 7434 Edmonds St., Burnaby BC V3N 1A8
WHEN: Monday - Friday 6:30am - 3:30pm
WHO: Corin MacKinlay (Branch Manager)
For more information about what we do, please visit www.sheret.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.