Fulfillment Center Supervisor
Closing Date: Nov/19/2018
Since 1892, ANDREW SHERET LIMITED has specialized in providing a large inventory of plumbing and heating products to the hardworking trade. We attribute our continued success and growth to focusing on our customer's needs. This is accomplished by means of the dedication, knowledge and industriousness of all our team members amongst our 24 branches and 21 showrooms throughout B.C.
Our rapidly growing E-Commerce Division has operated Canada's leading plumbing supply website (PlumbingOnline.ca) as a B2C channel for over five years. Our E-Commerce Division also supports a number of other opportunities for our company. Join our team and become one of our greatest assets!
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated leader to help open and then lead our Fulfillment Center in Mississauga, ON. This new facility will work closely with our existing Fulfillment Center in B.C. to deal with a period of rapid growth for our E-Commerce Division in Canada. Reporting to our Manager of E-Commerce, the successful candidate will have a background in managing all aspects of a shipping warehouse with rapid fulfillment times. Furthermore, we seek an individual to work with our management team to staff, launch, and manage this important new facility for our company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Three years of experience working in a shipping warehouse
- Experience managing personnel, operations and inventory handling
- Logistics training and/or experience
- Problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task in a busy workplace
- Attention to detail extremely important
- Experience operating a forklift
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time including, at a computer
- Regular lifting up to 20kg (45lb)
- Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage
- Competitive salaries and bonus program
- Employee shareholder program
- Company-matched pension plan
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Willingness to train onsite in BC for 1-2 weeks (salary and expenses covered)
Closing Date: November 19, 2018
To apply, please e-mail cover letter, resume and references to:
- Kevin J. Davies, Manager of E-Commerce
- Andrew Sheret Limited
- #401 - 740 Hillside Avenue
- Victoria, B.C. V8T 1Z4
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.