Truck Driver/Yard Person
Closing Date: Dec/24/2021
Since 1892, ANDREW SHERET LIMITED has specialized in providing a large inventory of plumbing and heating products to customers in Western Canada. We attribute our continued success and growth to focusing on our customer's needs. This success is accomplished through the dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm of all our team members amongst our 31 branches and 23 showrooms throughout Western Canada. Andrew Sheret Limited offers an energetic and fun work environment, competitive wages and benefits, a pension plan, and various employee training and incentive opportunities.
Our CASTLEGAR branch is currently seeking a Truck Driver/Yard Person. Don't miss this opportunity to launch a fun and rewarding career with numerous avenues of advancement throughout our organization. Join our team and become one of our greatest assets!
- Be professional, respectful and helpful
- Clear, concise and polite communication
- Inspect & verify incoming/outgoing shipments and documentation
- Load/off-load vehicles and put away/organize stock
- Readily assist other departments
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company matched Pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Shares Program
- Annual Bonus
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Training (on & off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Starting wage $17.50-$22.00/hr. Wages can be scaled based on relevant experience.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Capable of lifting 50lbs minimum
- Able to work Saturdays
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s license
- Truck driving experience (preferably flat-deck)
- Forklift experience
- Warehouse receiving experience
- Familiar with the industry and/or products
Kick start your future, today! Apply at... https://www.sheret.com/careers
For more information about what we do, please visit www.sheret.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.