Closing Date: May/27/2022
We are currently seeking a hard working, experienced, full-time Warehouse Supervisor for our Abbotsford location. Opportunities to join our team at this position are rare. Launch a fun and rewarding career with numerous avenues of advancement throughout our organization.
- Be professional, respectful and helpful
- Clear, concise and polite communication
- Delegate shipping and receiving tasks to warehouse staff and review them after completion
- Train staff on company procedures, policies and safety
- Establish daily work schedules for warehouse staff
- Assist in inventory preparation
- Plan and oversee logistics operations
- Inspect & verify incoming/outgoing shipments and documentation
- Load/off-load vehicles and put away/organize stock
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Ensure safe operation and daily checks of warehouse equipment
- Readily assist other departments
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company matched Pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Shares Program
- Annual Bonus
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Training (on & off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Starting wage is $20.60/hr. Wages scaled based on experience.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Capable of lifting 50lbs minimum
- 2+ years of warehouse shipping/receiving experience, ideally in a similar industry
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with the industry and/or products
Kick start your future, today!
For more information about what we do, please visit www.sheret.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.